Lays potato chips  » Food  »
  • And just imagine, if these potato chips come with the very tasty spices and if it thick and crispy, wow that will be my favourite
  • The cost of these chips is normal or affordable by any person

• by baba

Most of the people do love to eat the potato chips. And just imagine, if these potato chips come with the very tasty spices and if it thick and crispy, wow that will be my favourite.

And the

name of that favourite of mine is Lays.

Lays potato chips are very crispy and very tasty.

There are many kind of spices added in the lays potato chips and all the flavours are very good.

...

• Especially the cream onion flavour of the lays potato chips is my heart beet.

My son always loves to have the lays potato chips, but he does not like to eat any other kind of chips.

Whenever

I have to go for a movie or for a long drive, I never forget to carry the lays chips for my son and also for my lovely husband.

The cost of these chips is normal or affordable by any person.

Lays potato chips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271410227791231/k2311a1014/10.14.07