Whirlpool washing machine  » Electronics  »
  • The best friend for any housewife is her washing machine

• by baba

The best friend for any housewife is her washing machine. It is the fact and no one can deny it. And I am going to talk about the washing machine that I am using since 4

years. Before I buy this washing machine I used to wash the clothes by myself and now since I amusing the whirlpool washing machine which my husband has presented me on my birthday, I feel my self ...

• totally free and good. Actually the wirlphool is the best company among many such companies who produce the washing machine. My washing machine is having the agitator model it cleans all our dirty clothes very well
        and even the scars or any such tuff dirt on the clothe gets cleaned without much effort. The only thing that I do is that I soak the clothes in the detergent mixed water and then put it for wash.

Mon says :

Where do you put the soap in a Whirlpool front load washing machine??????

John says :

Mon, this will vary depending on the model. However many Whirlpools have a detergent dispenser to add detergent. It’s usually located on the front.

Galega says :

Pull the front door. You will find separate compartment for detergent. That is called detergent drawer (tray with other brands of washer). Put detergent and shut down the door.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161310227761131/k2311a1013/10.13.07