Soya-Pro protein powder  » Health  »
  • After about a week of taking Soya-Pro I found I had a dramatic increase in energy and I did not feel so sluggish all the time
  • Even better, it is made my Swiss Naturals the same people who make our vitamins, so I know it is a good product

• by Melissa Glenn

I was feeling a little run down this summer, and despite my best efforts was not eating, as I should, so my Doctor suggested I try Soya-Pro protein powder. This protein powder is white flour like substance that is in fact made out of 90Percent protein.

Designed

to be used as a supplement for any diet, you are suppose to take two tablespoons three times a day to get the added protein your body needs. I tasted Soya-Pro protein powder and found it had no taste whatsoever, which made it easy to use as I just added it to a glass of milk, or mixed it into my cereal in the morning.

After about a week of taking Soya-Pro I found I had a dramatic increase in energy and I did not feel so sluggish all the time. After a month of ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341310227681131/k2311a1013/10.13.07