Cellular one  » Cellular services  »
2.5
Minnesota US
  • So i leave you with this note cellone is a great company as long as you never have a problem wether it is cell phone problem or billing problems

• by Celeste

I recently signed up for a 2 year contract with Cellular One. I wish now in some ways i wish i could get out for free.

Here is the deal. I get unlimited anytime minutes for a low 55.00$ a month (what a great deal) and it is wonderful i use lots of minutes. however what i have a problem with is customer service. this company has the worst customer service i have ever

dealt with and they scam you into this protection plan that is a total ripe off.

Let me tell my short story. i have a sony ericsson w300i (a great phone) my phone batterie went dead one day and the phone never turned back on so i called cell one to get a new phone i man mine was still under the manufactering warranty and here is the story i got from cell one. they ...

• wanted me to send my phone in to their insurance company and in turn they would send me a replacement phone (a dinosaure) and in 6 to 12 weeks they would either fix my phone or send me a new one. if a new one was sent i would pay them 100.00$ for fixing my phone.

Not an option i was happy with. i mean come on i pay them 6 bucks a month

for insurance so that when my phone craps out on me they will replace it right. but thats not what happened. i had to contact sony ericsson the company and get them to send me a new phone for 50.00.

So i leave you with this note cellone is a great company as long as you never have a problem wether it is cell phone problem or billing problems. Just never ask them for help.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221310227571131/k2311a1013/10.13.07