Lux body wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • My sister is very happy since she is using this body wash, which is always kept, in our bathroom
  • Once even I wanted to try it and I sued it for one day

• by baba

Most of the people do use many kind of soaps to clean their body. But some people prefer to use some kind of body washes.

And I am going to talk about the body wash, which my sister

has been using since 3 years.

Actually my sister has tried many kind of soaps before she switches to the Lux body wash.

But now she only uses the Lux body wash.

My sister is very happy ...

• since she is using this body wash, which is always kept, in our bathroom.

Once even I wanted to try it and I sued it for one day.

After using I realised that this is really cool.

The

smell of this product is good and the body wash is so light and so smooth.

It gives a lot of bubbles while using it and is also very safe for my skin too.

It is really fun to use it.

dreama wright says :

where can i purchase equate brand satin luxury body wash ? they use to sell it at the walmart store in abingdon, md. store. please help

Dawn Gallahar says :

This was my FAVORITE body wash EVER and they quit selling it. I found it again…the same smell, exact product at HEB. It’s called Hill Country Essentials Satin Luxury Body Wash. Unfortunately, I have now been unable to find it there anymore I called HEB main admin offices and they said they too have discontinued it. I tried to get the “manufactureres name” of who makes it for Walmart and HEB but haven’t found out yet. Still searching. Since you are in MD, thought I would reply in hopes that maybe your HEB might carry it, if you have HEB’s there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311110227190731/k2311a1011/10.11.07