Yogiraj herbal hair oil
  • I bought it to try it as I am a lady with a lot of tension in mind

• by baba

The yogiraj herbal hair oil is the new product seen in the market. Actually in the television I saw the add film about the yogiraj herbal hair oil.

In the add film it is said that this oil is very effective to

give relief of worries and the stress.

Actually this is the oil made using some pure herbs and the color of this oil is red.

The smell of this oil is also very good.

I bought it to try it as ...

• I am a lady with a lot of tension in mind.

I bought this oil and applied it and slightly massaged with this oil on my scalp.

Just after a few minutes I got a very peaceful sleep and I slept for some

time.

After half an hour when I woke up, I felt myself so fresh and so energetic.

Really this oil is very effective and makes any one calm and more patient.

This is useful for any one who want to get relaxed.

asif says :

where can we get yogiraj hair oil in mumbai

Galega says :

You can find it at Shivam Ayurvedic Medicine House near CST Station. You can also look for it at any ayurvedic store near your residence.

vijay says :

I would like to know whether yogiraj herbal hair oil can be used for Gray hair treatment, if not which oil is better.

Galega says :

The manufacturer claims that Yograj Herbal Hair Oil can tackle the problem of hair fall and greying effectively.

However, I think it is not a perfect product for greying of hair. I would suggest you to try Trichup Hair oil (also a herbal product) for the treatment of grey hair. I have used Trichup with good results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311110227170731/k2311a1011/10.11.07