Ponds moisturising creme

• by baba

Ponds is a company, which is very famous, and it is well known all over the world for its beauty products. I use the ponds cold creme, ponds fairness creme and many more. And today I am

going to talk about one more product of the company ponds which is Ponds moisturising creme. I use this creme when it is the winter season. Normally my skin is dry by nature and the people with ...

• the dry skin must take a lot of care of their skin to maintain the good health of their skin. Actually my friend suggested me to use this creme and I started using it for some time.
        After a long period I was convinced that the ponds moisturising lotion is really a good product, which kept my skin soft for all the seasons and is also safe which did not cause any allergies to my skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311110227150731/k2311a1011/10.11.07