Lakhme high definition eye liner
  • But those who don't have the very big or the beautiful eyes for such people I recommend to use some eyeliner
  • And when we are using the eyeliners to our eyes, I prefer to use the Lakhme high definition eyeliner

• by baba

Those who have the beautiful and big eyes, they don�t need to apply the make up to their eyes. As they look naturally beautiful with their eyes.

But those who don’t have the very big or the

beautiful eyes for such people I recommend to use some eyeliner.

And when we are using the eyeliners to our eyes, I prefer to use the Lakhme high definition eyeliner.

The main reason to use the lakhme ...

• eyeliner is that I trust the products of the company lakhme a lot, as they are very good in quality.

The second reason is that in spite of being very good in quality this product is not very

costly unlike the other same kind of products.

Most of my friends do use the Lakhme high definition eyeliner for their eyes since they have seen me using it.

I really love to use this product a lot.

Lakhme high definition eye liner
    sk says :

what is d rate of lakme bronze eyeliner n where can v get it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311110227110731/k2311a1011/10.11.07