Revlon eye shadow
  • The cost of this product is little more but it is worthy

• by baba

Revlon Eye shadows are the excellent product from Revlon. I have been the great fan of the Revlon product but the eye shadows are just too good.

Actually the

different shades in this range are very good and they are very good in quality.

It may be any kind of dress that I wear, I can get the very matching shade in the Revlon eye shadows and the shadow looks very natural and it is not odd at all in the application.

The only thing what we have to ...

Bri Austin says :

I use to be a faithful customer of Revlon eye shadows, specifically the Blushed Wines color palette. I have dark brown hair, blue eyes and tons of dark freckles and the Blushed Wines color palette was amazing for me. It worked with my hair and eye colors and complimeneted my skin tones like they were made for eachother. Since I only wear eye makeup, I like my freckles, I was very disappointed when I discovered that Revlon quit making my colors. Every other color combination that I have tried makes me look washed out or like I don’t know what I am doing with my makeup. The Blushed Wines color palette worked so well for me I could wear it for everything from everyday casual to a night out smokey. If anyone knows of the same shades in a different brand that is of comparable price I would love to know where I could get them… That is unless Revlon would start making it again… Maybe… I know I’m not the only one

Missing My Blushed Wines

joan benfield says :

I have been searching for a wet dry shadow called Stormy - an old color of grey. Can you help me?

ess03013 says :

You can pretty much find that shade on a lot of different sites like ebay and such if you google Revlon eyeshadow Stormy and there are wet dry ones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311110227080631/k2311a1011/10.11.07