President’s choice moisturising creme  » Cosmetics  »
4.8
  • I think it is really effective and every one must try it once

• by baba

I had herd a lot about the Presidents choice moisturising creme by my friends and even my senior college mates during my studies in the college. Actually when I had been to my friends sisters house

there I saw the product of the moisturising lotion was kept on the table and that was nothing else but the Presidents choice moisturising creme. I asked about the result of this particular moisturising creme to ...

• my friend’s sister and she said she is just started to use this creme since 20 days. And in these days her skin is feeling good and it is absolutely soft. She also said that
        she used this moisturising creme for her child who is just 10 years old. She gave me a very positive answer about this moisturising creme. I think it is really effective and every one must try it once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311110227030631/k2311a1011/10.11.07