Meera herbal soap nut powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I went to my beautician to get a good solution for this problem she suggested me to use the herbal powder to wash my hair

• by baba

I use the Meera soap nut powder to wash my hair and I want to tell u about it. Actually now every one want to use some thing very natural and very mild products for their hair

care or even for their face. Actually I used the shampoo for my hair for a long time and after doing so, my hair colour was changing from black to grey. I am not an old ...

• lady and the whitening of my hair really made me scary. When I went to my beautician to get a good solution for this problem she suggested me to use the herbal powder to wash my hair.
        And she gave me the pack of Meera soap nut powder. I started using only this herbal powder to wash my hair and since then I feel my hair good and the whitening of my hair got stopped.

Pamela says :

My hair has been falling quite badly for months. I have tried oiling my hair with coconut oil, nyle`s newly improved anti-fall oil, parachute. I saw some growth of tiny hairs, but the growth is slower compared to the amount of hair fall. Currently am using mild moisturizing shampoo, but still my hair drops. Can Meera Herbal Shampoo induce the growth of new hair?

Galega says :

Unfortunately, Meera Herbal Shampoo can’t help you to regain lost hair. It can help to tackle the problem of hair fall, but hair regrowth is not an intended purpose of this shampoo. You should look for a suitable alternative.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311110227010631/k2311a1011/10.11.07