Paradise Point San Diego
Mission Bay, San Diego - California
  • There were also cottages surrounding a pond and there was this particular man-made river that I really love being at for its eco-friendly functions
  • I noticed lots of locals during the weekend that I was there and some of them had even made earlier reservations just to get a table
  • The restaurants featured in Paradise Point, were all very convenient and privately secluded
  • I love the crowd over at this resort as well since they are not busybodies and tend to do their own things, giving others ample of space to do their own sets of activities as well with added privacy
  • That is why I didn't mind one bit the slightly old-looking resort, since I particularly enjoyed everything else in there

• by deadpoet

Paradise Point Resort & Spa is located in Mission Bay, San Diego and this resort hotel ha some real beautiful grounds and also efficient staff. Though the hotel seemed to be showing with age and all, and the restaurants tend to be overpriced, I was pretty happy with everything rendered in this resort hotel and would certainly look forward to come back again someday.

This is an average and typical resort stay that I do not have any problems whatsoever. I went with my family and relatives and we had almost a week\’s stay there. It was important for us for this holiday, since it had just been a few days since one of my older aunt had gotten divorced with her husband and as our way of showing her

support, we took her away for a short break and to make her forget about her failed marriage.

We checked into Paradise Point in the early evening and we were given a free tour of the resort before finally settling in. The rooms appeared to be very privately located and also beautifully scattered. There were also cottages surrounding a pond and there was this particular man-made river that I really love being at for its eco-friendly functions.

As for the pool area, it was nicely maintained and even on a particular weekend, the pool was not too crowded with people. I managed to get some laps done and was really feeling healthy. Some of my uncles and aunts went for this particular mini-golf course that sort of being the main ...

• highlight of the resort property. The younger ones, including myself went to rent some water equipment and can you believe that for close to a week, we just spent time doing those water activities-water sports included. The spa, on the other hand, were pretty close to the pool area and it was a popular haunt with the ladies. I did not render the services and was quite happy with being with my relatives, doing the water activities and getting cooped up in the hotel room which was really lovely.

My extended family all managed to enjoy our meal-times all the way at The Barefoot Bar and Grill and it seemed to be a San Diego hot-spot area. I noticed lots of locals during the weekend that I

was there and some of them had even made earlier reservations just to get a table. There was also a wedding reception that I saw being held and the resort staff were always available for when we needed help. The restaurants featured in Paradise Point, were all very convenient and privately secluded. It was as though you could have a private conversation and knowing that you would not be heard.

I love the crowd over at this resort as well since they are not busybodies and tend to do their own things, giving others ample of space to do their own sets of activities as well with added privacy. That is why I didn’t mind one bit the slightly old-looking resort, since I particularly enjoyed everything else in there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21110226960631/k2311a1011/10.11.07