Lakhme lipsticks  » Cosmetics  »
  • The cost of these lipsticks is more but when we see the quality of these lipsticks, I feel it worthy

• by baba

Who does not know about the products of the company Lakhme? Lakhme is the very famous company, which produces very good cosmetics. I have used and have been using much kind of products from Lakhme.

The

Lipsticks, which I use, are from Lakhme.

These lipsticks are really something very special and very good in quality.

Most of the Lakhme lipsticks are vitamin enriched and look very great when it is applied to the ...

• lips.

I use the dark and glazy lipsticks for the parties and for the functions.

These lipsticks are long lasting ones.

They are completely safe for my lips and also make my lip look very

beautiful.

The cost of these lipsticks is more but when we see the quality of these lipsticks, I feel it worthy.

and I recommend every one to use this one as i felt it very good to use.

Lakhme lipsticks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311110226890631/k2311a1011/10.11.07