Anoos herbal face pack  » Cosmetics  »
  • I wanted to try this beauty pack and I bought it from the stores

• by baba

Anoos herbal face pack is another kind of beauty pack, which is also very natural and safe to use it for the face. Anoos are the 4 sisters who run the clinic where all kind of beauty treatments

are given.

And the Anoos herbal face pack is the production or the making of the anoos sisters.

In all over Indian in the big cities we can fine the Anoos clinics.

I wanted to try ...

• this beauty pack and I bought it from the stores.

So many of my friends have used it and have given me the positive result.

I also tried it on my face for the first time.

When I actually applied the mixture of this pack on my face, I felt it very much cool and relaxing and after some time when I removed my face pack and washed my face, my face was looking absolutely fresh and beautiful.

Anoos herbal face pack
    priyanka says :

i brought anoos fair and fresh herbal face wash ,worth rs 24……..with 4 sachets in one box……. how to make use of that………..like……… 1 ful sachet for one use……… tell me the quantities to be taken…… ca the facewash itself be used as face pack…or there is separate one………

Galega says :

Anoos Face Wash is quite popular in India for people who love to go for herbal products.
    One pack contains 4 sachets. You are required to use one sachet for one use. It means you can use one pack for 4 times.

Please ensure to not use a sachet for the second time after opening it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311110226870631/k2311a1011/10.11.07