Bio Research Pet Shop Megamall  » Pets  »
0.5
Pasig City, Philippines
  • If a customer says a product is defective, they should immediately test it and change it for a new one

• by jl

I accompanied a friend to buy a salt water aquarium for his den. The Bio Research branch that we went to was in a big mall, and the items were really expensive.

He said that it was the only shop he trusted as he has been going there for years.

So we brought home his tank, set it up just like how we

were instructed, but the motorized filter system wouldn’t work.

We had to go back the following day to have it exchanged but the staff at the store said it was working perfectly fine without even trying it out.

He insisted that they test it and I was just looking on as I knew the staff would never change the items.

They did have ...

• an exchange policy especially for products with factory defects, and I just don’t understand why they wouldn’t even test it.

Finally, the branch manager was called and the product was found to be defective.

He was given a new one and it worked great when we installed it.

I have rated this pet shop a 1 because they don’t know how to treat

their customers.

If a customer says a product is defective, they should immediately test it and change it for a new one; instead of acting all knowing and wasting other people’s time.

The main reason he bought there in the first place was because he trusted the company, now I wonder if he still does as he chose to purchase his fishes from another store.

Fairey says :

What is your telephone number

John says :

Here’s the phone number: 63(922)8642078.

Moseph Abogado says :

What is the Telephone number of Bio Research Pet shop megamall?

John says :

The phone number to the pet shop is 63(922)8642078.

fairey says :

is there butterflies and what the telephone number in bioresearch pasig

John says :

I can provide the phone number to the shop, which is 63(922)8642078.

Dondon Natata says :

do you have pomeranian puppies for sale and how much is one?

Maribel M says :

May we request for quotation on the following 1. Water Quality Monitoring Equipment a. Complete test kits for dissolved oxygen, pH, ammonia, nitrate, alkalinity, water hardness b. Water pH meter with buffer solution for calibration c. Salinometer or salinity refractomer d. Stem thermometer 2. Fish Health Laboratory Equipment a. Dissecting microscope b. Biological microscope c. Glass slides and cover slips d. Petri dish e. Disssecting Set f. Dissecting tray g. Graduated cyliners 100 ml, 10 ml h. Graduated pipette 10 ml, 1.0 ml with rubber aspirator i. Stock solution bottles Amer cler bottle j. Treatment chemicals formalin, potassium permanganate, salt, etc.

Grace Collas says :

I breed teddy bear hamsters. Would you be interested to consider me as one of your suppliers? I have an available stock of 20 pcs., 3-4 mos. old. Please contact 0906-6010161 for discounted price. Thank you.

nielsen says :

are the following finches available to ur shop. society finch zebra finch masked grassfinch lady gouldian finch strawberry finch canary owl finch blue capped cordon blues tnx….

rory medel says :

may i please know how much do you sell a dachshund dog thank you

Sofia Rodelas says :

Good day Ma`am Sir I would like to ask if there are available albino rat or mice in your shop. We will be needing 20-25 rat or mice for our research experiment. We actually need rats, but if they are not available, then we will go for mice. I would also like to ask how much do each rat mice costs. If there are available, kindly reserve it for us because we really need it. Then, we`ll go there this weekend to pick up the rat mice and for the payment. If not, please let me know about other bioresearch branches that have albino rat mice. I am hoping for your immediate response. Thank you Sincerely yours, Sofia U. Rodelas

Chris says :

until now their staffs are not that well-trained to treat their customers right. in my experienced, I was wearing simple shirt and shorts at that time together with my cousin, we were about to find some freshwater fishes such as goldfish and angelfish. Aside from us, there are 4 people at that time, they looked rich coz they are wearing long sleeves etc. I was about to call one of their personnel and I ask something ragarding goldfish and He seems not interested with my question as he said ” siguro, pwede.” What really shocked me a lot is when he voluntarily went to those 4people who’s looking also for a fish and said ” hi ma’am sir , ano po hinahanap nila? ” The Bottomline is ” Sana naman matuto sila maging FAIR sa pagtrato ng customer nila. Sobrang mahal na nga ng mga binebenta nila eh tas ganyan pa sila magtrato ng customer. Hindi sila ganun ka-welcoming and accomodating. Lack of Customer service.

I suggest guys, you should try to visit Cartimar Pet Center in Pasay. Visit Pet City , napakaaccomodating ng staffs nila. Happy environment as it is. Also, Visit Fish All You Can, located at Felimarc Center near Cartimar. Sobrang bait din ng staffs nila and patient to answer your questions.

If you will ask me to rate 1-10 (10 highest) BioResearch SM Megamall, i will give it a 2.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291110226710631/k2311a1011/10.11.07