Dream Chronicles  » Games  »
  • This is one of the best games I've ever tried
  • I suggest that other people play this game with their children or smaller kids, as the game is a great way to develop the keenness of the brain

• by jl

This is one of the best games I’ve ever tried. I was only able to download the trial version, but I am planning on buying the whole thing.

It has many twists and is actually a combination of a

lot of other popular games that have come out.

The graphics is really great, and the storyline exceptional.

It is a bit hard even for me, and I’m sure the younger teens will probably have a harder time with ...

• Dream Chronicles.

As some of the clues are rather vague and you will really have to think things through.

to develop the keenness of the brain.

There’s no time limit for every level, so you don’t have to rush the game.

A must have for those who love seek and find games that have been sprouting all over.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281110226700631/k2311a1011/10.11.07