Cool Water Ice  » Perfume  »
  • So when I saw Cool Water Ice in Vietnam being sold at almost half the price, I bought 2 bottles

• by jl

I’ve always favored Cool Water by Davidoff as my daily perfume. It’s probably the only perfume that my sisters never complained about being too strong or too masculine.

So when I saw Cool Water Ice in Vietnam being sold at

almost half the price, I bought 2 bottles.

It has the same scent as the original Cool Water that I loved, but Cool Water Ice was gentler, more subtle and it blends well with my sweat.

I don’t have to ...

• be bothered with the nasty manly sweat smell at all.

The smell actually reminds me of cold ocean breeze minus the salt, sand and algae.

My girlfriend loves my new scent and she has complimented me plenty of times about

how sweet and breezy it smells like.

She has even said that my active lifestyle and outgoing personality matched the fragrance.

Two sprays will last all throughout the day, and the fragrance lingers on the fabric even after being washed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561110226680631/k2311a1011/10.11.07