Sinutab Nasal Spray  » Medicine  »
  • Some of the liquid comes down to my nose, and I don't know if there's any left to cure my sinus problem

• by jl

Been having terrible headaches lately, and upon consultation with my doctor, he said that my sinus is blocked. He gave me a really expensive brand of nasal spray, so I had to look for an alternative.

The

pharmacist recommended Sinutab Nasal Spray, as it is more than 300% cheaper than the one that had been prescribed to me.

It does work, and has relieved my nasal congestion.

However, the squirt bottle was too awkward ...

• to use.

You have to bend your head forward, instead of upward while squirting.

Some of the liquid comes down to my nose, and I don’t know if there’s any left to cure my sinus problem.

It’s

been 5 days since I started using it in tandem with some antibiotic he prescribed for me.

The product seems to be working well, even though I feel no instant relief.

I can breathe better and my headaches are gone.

Richard says :

Is it save to use sinubab nasal spray during pregnancy?

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi, I used nasal sprays a few times during my pregnancies and suffered no ill effects. However, it is important to consult your OBGYN and seek his or her advice as to the best nasal spray to use and how often. I was only allowed to use it twice a day but no more than four or five times a week. For you it could be different.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261110226650631/k2311a1011/10.11.07