Telus Long Distance  » General services  »
  • I really love the service we get, and we're always treated with great respect and kindness
  • I'd glady recommend Telus Long Distance to anyone I know

• by Becky McDonald

Upong moving to Edmonton, my boyfriend and I had a hard time choosing which Telus Long Distance package to select that would meet our needs. So, because we weren’t sure how much long distance we would need, we were offered a trial month. I loved the service I got from the very beginning.

Each and every package was explained to us

in full detail, and when we told the rep that we were unsure of how much long distance we would need, he put us on a specially formulated plan. We would have a changing plan, every month paying for the plan that suited our needs for that month.

After three months, Telus called and told us what plan suited us best.

• It turned out we use over 5000 long distance minutes per month, so we now pay $40 for unlimited calling across Canada and the US.

Every so often, Telus calls and lets us know if our usages takes a big hike or drop, and asks if we need to change our plan. I really love the service we get, and we’re always

treated with great respect and kindness. Telus is so quick to send a tech out if needed, or they call or email if they see anything happening that shouldn’t be.

I’d glady recommend Telus Long Distance to anyone I know. We pay a great rate for unlimited calling, and we never have to worry about monitoring our usage as Telus just lets us know!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251110226570631/k2311a1011/10.11.07