Hill’s Science Diet Large Breed Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • I was raised with the breed and am aware of the hip displaysia problem that is predominate with labs
  • His coat is really shinny and I know that comes from the Hill's Science Diet

• by Aar Griev

I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate Labrador Retrievers. I was raised with the breed and am aware of the hip displaysia problem that is predominate with labs.

When I purchased my first Chocolate (my first since leaving home),I was concerned about which dog food was right for the breed and would help

prevent, or slow down the process of hip displaysia.

My vetrinarian suggested either Iams or Hill’s Science Diet large breed.

For the first year Jaxon was on the Puppy Large Breed formula, it seemed to make him grow at a slower pace than the rest of the labs I had grown up around.

...

• It took Jaxon about two years to reach his full size, compared to about a year, year and a half with our other dogs.

He is now on the Adult Large Breed Formula and is doing great.

His coat is really shinny and I know that comes from the Hill’s Science Diet.

We

went to the vet two weeks ago and our current vet said he was one of the most beautiful and healthy labs he had ever seen.

He has no problems with his hips and there does not appear to be any impending problems.

Thank you Science Diet for giving me the healty love of my lab!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291110226470531/k2311a1011/10.11.07