your2cents.com  » Web sites  »
1.0
  • Another problem is they want my children to answer surveys, I dont want my children answering anything online much less surveys
  • I can sit beside them while they do it, but I am not prepared ahead of time on whether I think the survey is appropriate for my children, as they ask the questions one at a time
  • Well to say the least, I was disappointed in the whole program and I would not suggest this as a way to make money online

• by Pastor Kayte

Recently I joined a online survey program for pay. I stayed at that program for over a month. It promises to give you enough surveys to provide at the very least a part time income. However in the month I was there, I never made one cent. I wasted time taking surveys to find out I was not

qualified after answering sometimes more than half the questions. But not too much time as I only recieved about six surveys. I am thinking this program is not good if you are looking for online work, I have cancelled my membership.

I would advise against using this program, perhaps if they actually gave you at least one or two ...

• a day, I would have stayed. However, most days, I did not even recieve a single one and sometime 4 or 5 days would go by and I would get one I did not qualify for.

Another problem is they want my children to answer surveys, I dont want my children answering anything online much less surveys. I can

sit beside them while they do it, but I am not prepared ahead of time on whether I think the survey is appropriate for my children, as they ask the questions one at a time.

your2cents.com

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201110226460531/k2311a1011/10.11.07