Nextel  » Cellular services  »
0.5
  • I would definitely get another service if I didn't need it for work
  • I can ask pretty much everyone that I know that has the nextel plan and they will say the same thing

• by Jennifer

I think nextel has alot to work on. They are spending too much money on Nascar. My calls are being dropped constantly and the service stinks when calling for help.

I even get dropped when calling customer service, it must happen to everyone. They now ask for a number to get back to you just in case.

The direct

connect is no better. I have a hard time getting people, and when I finally get through they say “I wasn’t on the phone”.

Or it will just beep in the middle of talking on it. It is very aggrivating.

I would definitely get another service if I didn’t need it for work. I can ask pretty much everyone that ...

• I know that has the nextel plan and they will say the same thing.

They usually say it when they can’t reach me for some reason or in the middle of talking they have to call me back to finish the conversation. My sister has another service and living in NJ.

She thinks my phone is really ridiculous. When I

talk to her we never get a full conversation in, without one of us having to call the other back.

I also don’t get my messages until a day or two later sometimes. I pay a lot of money each month for this service and every month I shutter to see the bill, knowing I had another horrible month with nextel.

Nextel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221110226380531/k2311a1011/10.11.07