NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ASTRONOMY PROJECTOR
  • In fact, although I bought this for a ten year old boy, my husband was really interested in seeing how it worked, and my 36 yr old son was teasingly jealous

• by covenly1
      I’ve been shopping a lot, lately, for children’s toys and those items that are not exactly toy level, but, more teaching level. At Target, in Eureka, CA, I came upon a wonderful item that many of my friends have, actually, gone out to buy for their Christmas gifts, as well.

jealous!

This is what it is: National Geographic is well known for their beautiful pictures, as well as for their wonderful style of seemingly studying everything, well! This item is made by National Geographic, and it is made to work in 3D! A projector is included in the box, as well as a CD, and 3D glasses.

Turn out the lights, and allow this magical treasure to bring the stars, the comets, the planets to YOU, in living color,

• in 3D! The entire universe fills the room, as you watch in awe, this wonderful invention.

It is a moving, in your face, learning tool that everyone must surely enjoy!

What COULD such a find cost? I bought mine for $19.

99 at Target, in Eureka.

My friend opted to get one for her grandchildren, and called three different Target stores, getting three different prices! One was $39.

99, one was $29.

99, and, finally, she found one that was selling for

the $19.

99 I had told her to look for.

Beware the prices of everything, these days! Price shop!

This is a wonderful gift for a child, an adult, an entire family.

Families need to enjoy such things together.

This is a wonderful way to do it.

If you are wondering what you could possibly get for an entire family to enjoy, check this out! Sometimes, family gifts are just best for the checkbook, as well as for the family, itself! Try it!

lalith kumar says :

Can you please let me know the projector market across india???

Galega says :

It is available in metro cities of India. For example, you can buy it from Cannaught Place in New Delhi. It will be even better if you consider ordering it from Amazon India website. You should get a better deal there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4661222630831/k2311a126/12.6.05