Old Dutch Potato Chips  » Food  »
  • I know some other states do not have this brand, but I am very glad that Minnesota does

• by Heather

My favorite brand of potato chips is Old Dutch. They come in quite a few varieties, like plain, dill pickle, and sour cream and onion.

They also come in either regular style of ripple.

Their plain

potato chips come in boxes, and the variety flavors come in bags.

The company also makes other snack products, like popcorn, pretzels and dips, but this review will focus only on the potato chips.

My favorite kind of chips ...

• by Old Dutch is the dill pickle chips.

They have a very unique taste, and, unlike the other brands of dill pickle chips, I actually really like the taste.

All the other flavors of chips by Old

Dutch have a really good flavor that will stay fresh for quite awhile, if you keep the bag proper closed.

I know some other states do not have this brand, but I am very glad that Minnesota does.

maryhanline says :

I can`t find them anymore in the omaha stores. Bring them back

Dill potatoe chip says :

I grew up in minnesota and moved in 2000 you have the best potatoe chips I have ever tasted, being in Yuma , Az. we do not have Old Dutch . in fact we dont even have a good chip. how can I find your Dill chips and plain ripple chips I miss them please help me . Thank you Adress is P.O.Box 10002 Yuma, Az. 85366

veronica says :

I went to minnesota with my parents on the 80`s to work on the fields. We love the Old Dutch Dill chips when we came back to Texas we miss them alot. My father has a empty bag hanging in the wall on his house.Every day we visit him my mouth get watery ha. So if you can help me how to get some Old Dutch Dill chips.

Sandy says :

I love old Dutch ..so much better than other brand names ) I bought two boxes today one Ketchup..and the other Salt and Vinegar

K. Reed says :

Question… When were the old Dutch chips introduced into the stores in Newfoundland?

John says :

According to the Dutch foods website, they were made available to all of Canada in 1954.

mario says :

i like old dutch chips very much but i have issues with the vinegar chips it seems that no matter where i buy them or what’s the expiry date they taste really bad they practically taste like regular chips, i remember when i used to buy them a long time ago when they weren’t so known they were the best vinegar chips by far beating any competitor but now it seems that they really suck, i even complained the company sent me 2 coupons so i bought another bag of vinegar chips to no avail still the same ol chips barely no taste of vinegar OLD DUTCH seems to brag that they were the first to bring these chips on the market sorry to say but if they continue bringing inferior quality vinegar chips like that they should stop making them all together i am no longer purchasing these chips ever again OLD DUTCH you should get you quality control together

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271010226290831/k2311a1010/10.10.07