Chef Boyardee Macaroni and Cheese  » Food  »
1.0
  • It actually slightly reminded me of their beeferoni product, though I still wouldn't recommend trying the macaroni and cheese even if you do like the beeferoni

• by Heather

I recently decided to try Chef Boyardee’s new Macaroni and Cheese. From the packaging, which is a 7.

5 ounce bowl that you can put in the microwave, it looked like an exciting and tasty mini-meal.

And of course, the word “New!”

probably also attracted me to it.

I heated it up and tried it and it was disgusting.

This is coming from a person who absolutely loves macaroni and cheese of all forms.

The cheese did not even taste like cheese.

...

• I’m not sure how to describe what it tasted like, but it was like no macaroni and cheese I’ve ever had.

It actually slightly reminded me of their beeferoni product, though I still wouldn’t recommend trying the macaroni and cheese even

if you do like the beeferoni.

I will never buy this product again, but I will admit to eating it all in that one bowl — only because I was very hungry, on break at work, and didn’t have any other food to eat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271010226280831/k2311a1010/10.10.07