Lebron James and The Yankees  » Sport  »
  • I strongly believe that he handle the situation during the first game of the playoffs amazingly

• by Dennis Rivera

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

Everyone that knows me knows that I am not a fan of Lebron James. He is a good ball player but there are better athletes in the NBA.

I am not known to stick up for anything that Lebron does, but I do need to review on his actions during the first game of the division playoffs between the Indians and

the Yankees.

In Cleveland He was heavily talked about because he is a Yankee fan.

People in Cleveland feel because he was born out side of Cleveland that he shouldn\’t be \”going\” for the Yankees because he plays for the Cavs.

His comments during an interview he said it best “I’ve been a Yankee fan since I was young and I ...

• will always be a Yankee fan”; that could not be said better.

It doesn\’t matter where he was born and where he plays.

If he wants to be a Yankee fan the he is going to just that be a fan.

I strongly believe that he handle the situation during the first game of the playoffs amazingly.

A lot of pro

athlete will back down from the team they loved growing up because they do not want people to hate them for it, but Lebron stood his ground and let the world know that it doesn’t matter where he plays he will not stop been himself.

For this Lebron will get respect from those that usually are against him and New Yorkers’ as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 351010226270831/k2311a1010/10.10.07