Air Canada  » Airlines  »
1.0
  • The pilots do not try to avoid storms, they go right through them

• by Becky McDonald
      I’ve flown Air Canada several times in my life, and each time I keep swearing I’m not going to do it again! Air Canada is expensive, the crew is decent, but nothing in comparison to West Jet.

The biggest thing with me and planes is the cabin’s air pressure. Air Canada’s cabins are

not nearly pressurized well enough, a cause for great discomfort for me and my 8 month old daughter. On top of that, meals are very expensive on board, as well as drinks. The pilots do not try to avoid storms, they go right through them.

One thing Air Canada does have is ...

• smaller planes, with only two to a side, which is nice when travelling with another person. There televisions also offer some free movies, which is nice as well. But, the money saved on the movie is spent on food or drinks. Not cool.

The crew was nice enough, not near as great as

WestJet. I didn’t receive any assistance with my bags, or my baby. Nor did I receive any guidance as to what to do in case of emergency. Most unsettling.

Overall, Air Canada is great for short flights, or for the flier on a budget. I personally will try to avoid flying with them ever again.

Air Canada

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40910226030831/k2311a109/10.9.07