RAZR Motorola  » Phones  »
0.5
  • The Razr itself should be taken off the market and not even sold anymore, as rather than being good for functionality, and performance, it is a status symbol, and I think anyone that buys it after reading this review probably should have thought harder about it, as after being a consumer for the Motorola Razr I have personally experienced serious problems with this phone

• by JennWhite07

I have had no luck with the Motorola Razr. In Particular the Blue Model. The phone tends to static and cut off in mid conversation. I have had to have mine replaced 4 times, and finally had to switch to a

different phone.

I would not advise this product to ANYONE. It is mainly offered through Centennial Wireless, but I have seem similar models being offered through Alltel, and Cingular. The only difference is the color of the phone.

The razr is nothing short ...

• of an over priced joke that shorts out, turns itself off, makes much noise, and is to easily broken.

performance, it is a status symbol, and I think anyone that buys it after reading this review probably should have thought harder about it, as after being a consumer for the Motorola Razr I have personally experienced serious problems with this phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37910225990131/k2311a109/10.9.07