Total Body Wrap Pillow  » Health  »
  • The Total Body Wrap Pillow is the best pillow I have ever used
  • The only problem I have had with the pillow is that it is fiberfill, giving it great loft at first, but as it is used it flattens a little after a while

• by Cheryl Myers

The Total Body Wrap Pillow is the best pillow I have ever used. I have spent thousands of dollars for pillows and neck support products, and have finally found the solution.

Being a side sleeper, it is normal for me to wake up in the morning with pains in my neck, shoulder, and sometimes the back. Side sleepers need more shoulder support.

This pillow conquers it all. I

have often waken up with my one of my arms asleep because of the pressure my shoulder is on while sleeping. This pillow has a loft to it, giving support to the shoulder as you sleep, allowing little or no pressure on the shoulder, while supporting the lower back.

The only problem I have had with the pillow is that it is fiberfill, giving it great loft ...

• at first, but as it is used it flattens a little after a while. This pillow comes in down and down alternative as well, but as we know, down tends to create less loft. It is the loft of the pillow that is relieving the strain and stress of the neck, shoulder and back.

Therefore, until tested, I cannot comment on the down filled pillow. You will

need to customize the way it is laid, or wrapped around to find the perfect sleeping position. This sells on Overstock right now for sixty dollars. It will be one of the best things you can use to guarantee a great nights sleep.

I give this pillow a 9 star rating because after four months, the loft has been lost so I have to buy a new one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34910225950131/k2311a109/10.9.07