Kit Kat chocolate
  • I thought its better to give them some thing better than a chocolate
  • I think because of low calorie ingredients the Kit Kat is light and easy to digest

• by shazipk

My children just love the chocolate. I introduce them with Kit Kat because it has a wafer biscuit inside. I thought its better to give them some thing better than a chocolate. By eating Kit Kat they are also eating some portion

of Biscuit also. I also like to eat Kit Kat because it has only 107 calories.

Kit Kat is a Nestle production and Nestle is a brand since 1866. So this is another reason to trust Kit Kat . The taste of Kit ...

• Kat chocolate is another reason. My children love the taste and wafer inside. I give them Kit Kat as treat and also when they are not in mood of eating any thing. I find Kit Kat more than just a chocolate.

When

I read the ingredients I find that Kit Kat use milk chocolate, cocoa butter, vegetable fat, and skimmed milk and some other things. I think because of low calorie ingredients the Kit Kat is light and easy to digest. The taste is different than other chocolates.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27910225920131/k2311a109/10.9.07