My Name is Earl  » TV  »
  • I actually only started watching it because it was in a convenient time frame (just before something else I wanted to watch)
  • Surprisingly, I thought it was really funny

• by Diane H

You know, I really didn’t think I was going to like this show when it first came out. Frankly, the previews of the first season looked a little corny. I actually only started watching it because it was in

a convenient time frame (just before something else I wanted to watch). Surprisingly, I thought it was really funny. the corniness seems to be exactly the attitude a show like this needs.

The show is about a ne’er-do-well named Earl Hickey, who is trying to correct his “bad karma” by righting every wrong he has ever committed. He has a list, that he is working his way through. A lot of the show is narrated by a voiceover of ...

My Name is Earl
Andrew Leither says :

I liked this show from the beginning and thought it was really good. “My Name Is Earl” its just hilarious and kind of funny and when Earl gets with his friend all strange and funny things happen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10910225761231/k2311a109/10.9.07