Movie: Transformers  » Movies  »
  • I love every aspect of it, even the cheesiness (which did get to be a little much at some points)
  • It's a great film I'd recommend for anyone to watch

• by Becky McDonald

I recently watched “Transformers”, the new live action and computer animated flick based on the cartoon from the mid 1980’s. Wow.

Having been a fan of ‘Transformers’ as a child, I had really high expectations for the film. Every single expectation I had was met and exceeded! Right down

to the classic cheesiness, this movie was great!

The special effects were phenomenal, as were the voices. The acting was substandard, but if you remember the original cartoon series, it worked. It even had the cheesy lines and action sequences! Like the dog taking a leak on Optimus Prime.

The story ...

• line was what you’d entirely expect. For me, it brought back a lot of memories of the cartoon series, but it was a bit more complex.

The film had an element for everyone who watched. The sci-fi stuff with aliens, the conspiracy stuff involving the government, romance, comedy, fantasy.

Something to appeal to everyone.

I’ve watched this film several times since its release in theaters, and it never grows old for me. I love every aspect of it, even the cheesiness (which did get to be a little much at some points).

It’s a great film I’d recommend for anyone to watch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11910225731231/k2311a109/10.9.07