Creative MuVo V100
  • On top of that, I love the fact it is so easy on batteries
  • It takes no space to carry, it doesn't cost a fortune in batteries, and it comes in several colors
  • I recommend one to anyone who may be considering an iPod
  • Creative is far more convenient and easier to use

• by Becky McDonald

After deciding to start going to the gym, I picked myself up an mp3 player. I had originally been looking for an iPod, but decided that I didn’t like the software.

My boyfriend picked out a 1GB MuVo V100 by Creative, in bright pink. I love it! It has some really great features.

It does not have radio, which I don’t really like. But it’s so simple to add or delete music. All I do

is unplug the hard drive from the battery supply and plug the USB into my computer. It automatically turns on, and a program pops up asking me what songs I want to add or delete. I love it, because it’s so quick!

I can choose to shuffle, repeat, or play through my library. A few neat features. I’m personally fond of the shuffle. I can also create folders of music and label them as though ...

• they were on my computer. Another great feature.

Like a larger stereo system, if offers you the control of bass, equalizer, volume (of course), play, pause, fast forward, rewind, skip forward, skip back and has a few battery saving features. If I hit pause, after 5 minutes the player turns off. I can choose to turn the LED light off as well as the title scroll.

On top of that, I love the fact it is so

easy on batteries. I use about one a month, and I use the player every day for at least 3 hours.

I love this little rig. It’s great. It takes no space to carry, it doesn’t cost a fortune in batteries, and it comes in several colors! It’s also extremely cost effective, at about $50 CDN. I recommend one to anyone who may be considering an iPod. Creative is far more convenient and easier to use!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16910225711231/k2311a109/10.9.07