Cute Seacoast Florist Hampton NH  » Business  »
Seacoast Florist, 10 Depot Square, Hampton, NH

• by Gem James

The Seacoast Florist in Hampton, NH is a very cute place. Besides, they came in very handy when I needed them at the last moment.

They are a little place, but I was pleasantly surprised at the variety and freshness of the flowers they carry. It was a last minute request, as I had

to get a bouquet for a new mom( she just had a baby-girl), and I needed it quick. So i pretty much just showed up.The ladies at the Florist were very friendly and helpful, came up with suggestions and did not send me away just because I was a last minute shopper. They are ...

• ready to offer whatever they have put together or create a new composition. Their flower gifts seemed creative, tasteful and appealing. I myself ended up with a tender colored bouquet of at least ten species and a “It’s a Girl!” baloon, all in all 50$. They are rather moderately priced, on the average similar
        to anybody in the area.

You can always google them, and they come out nearly first in the list, the website is a fun place to shop too. And the delivery is only 8$. Generally, the Florist is a cozy little store you’d love to come over and over again for nice service and excellent choice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41710225500831/k2311a107/10.7.07