Ol’ Roy Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • I am a firm believer in good nutrition for animals and helping them be as healthy, and happy as they can possibly be

• by Donna Mabes

As a breeder of Shetland Sheepdogs I have tried several different types of dog foods for my animals. There really is not that much difference in the nutritional value in many of the dog food brands available. If you compare the nutritional value of Ol’Roy to Iams and Diamond you might be surprised.

My dogs prefer the bites and bones in the yellow bag. I have also tried the high protein with

good results. All of my dogs are healthy and have beautiful coats. My vet has asked me what type of food that I was feeding my dogs and when I told him Ol’Roy he was surprised. He said that they were the healthiest dogs that he had seen that were not fed one of the more expensive brands. The only thing that he recommended was, that I continue to use the high ...

• protein brand as it is better for the animals.

I continue to feed my dogs Ol’Roy and switch between the different types if they become bored with one flavor. If it is any testament to the nutritional value of Ol’Roy, I have buyers that call requesting my Shelties by word of mouth referrals. That is saying a lot about the quaility of health of my animals.

Despite recalls of the food earlier

in the year we have never had any problems with sick or weak animals. As a responsible pet owner I have kept up to date about all the recalls and have had no issues.

I am a firm believer in good nutrition for animals and helping them be as healthy, and happy as they can possibly be. I will continue to feed my animals Ol’Roy dog food for as long as they want it.

Ol' Roy Dog Food

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29710225470831/k2311a107/10.7.07