NeoStrata 4% Glycolic Acid  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have problem facial skin that is prone to breakouts in time of stress
  • NeoStrata has a respected name amongst Cosmeticians and Dermatologists so I bought the boxed 150ml facial cleanser for $19.99CDN, which I thought was a bit pricey
  • What I like about NeoStrata foaming gel cleanser is that it is very gentle on my face and neck

• by Melissa Glenn

I have problem facial skin that is prone to breakouts in time of stress. I use a good daily cleanser but recently found it just wasn�t working for me anymore, so my Cosmetician suggested I try NeoStrata 4% Glycolic Acid One step foaming gel cleanser.

NeoStrata has a respected name amongst Cosmeticians and Dermatologists so I

bought the boxed 150ml facial cleanser for $19.99CDN, which I thought was a bit pricey. Containing no dyes, perfumes or additives, but containing glycolic acid I was told that this cleanser would not only help rid me of my acne but control further breakouts and remove excess oil from my skin.

What I like about NeoStrata ...

• foaming gel cleanser is that it is very gentle on my face and neck. I have been using it for about a week now and have never experienced any dryness or tightness in my skin. I have however; noticed that my facial skin looks renewed and my acne is quickly disappearing from my cheeks. This
        cleanser is even gentle enough to remove make-up although it is not recommended to remove eye make-up due to the 4% glycolic acid.

If you are experiencing difficult adult acne try NeoStrata One step foaming gel cleanser containing 4% glycolic acid. It really does minimize breakouts and it won’t aggravate your skin like other acne face washes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31610225310931/k2311a106/10.6.07