Fruitapone Plus Harmony Fruity Soap
  • I bought this package of three soaps at my local grocery store for $2.99CDN
  • My favourite of all the soaps is the orange scented soap

• by Melissa Glenn

I am not generally a huge fan of fruit scented soaps, but Fruitapone Plus Harmony Fruity Soap has proven to be an exception to my rule. I bought this package of three soaps at my local grocery store for $2.99CDN.

What attracted me to

this soap was the great scent of mixed fruits coming from the green-boxed packaging, and I have to admit the graphics of grapes, lemons apples and oranges were a nice touch too. Inside the box are three packages of soap, one in green ...

• apple, which retains its scent after being used, one of strawberries and one of oranges.

My favourite of all the soaps is the orange scented soap. When I use it in the shower, I get a great burst of citrus smell which not only

smells great on my skin, but really does lift my mood.

When I use these in my bathroom the smell tends to linger and guests remark on the pleasant odour. I will keep buying Fruitapone Plus Harmony Fruity Soap for a long time to come!

mukesh jain says :

dealers of Harmony Fruitapone Plus Fruity Soap all over india

Galega says :

Harmony Fruitapone Plus is not marketed in India through retail chain. You may not find any dealers anywhere in India.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27610225280931/k2311a106/10.6.07