9 to 5 by Dolly Pardon
  • Although in real life I don't think you could get away with half of those things

• by sadonna

9 to 5 is the first song that I personally remember hearing Dolly Pardon perform on TV. I saw the movie a few years latter when it came out and just about died laughing.

It

has a way of demonstrating the male stereo type of so many bosses.

It makes you wish you could get even with your own boss for taking credit for all of your hard work.

This song just somehow hits home for me.

Maybe because I have had a couple of bosses that were jerks.

It was so funny and I never would have imagined that they would have kidnapped the ...

• 9 to 5 by Dolly Pardon
      boss and tied him up the way they did in the movie version.

It shows they had guts and a great sense of humor I was just as surprised when they got away with everything

including the boss by letting him get the credit for what they had done while he was tied up.

Although in real life I don’t think you could get away with half of those things.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11610225190931/k2311a106/10.6.07