Garnier moisturisers  » Cosmetics  »
  • Then pleas stop worrying and use the Garnier moisturisers, as this one is the best one

• by baba

Hello guys, do u have the dry skin and worried a lot because of it. Then pleas stop worrying and use the Garnier moisturisers, as this one is the best one.

I have been using the Garnier moisturisers since

3 years as I have the complaint of the dry skin.

Normally during winter seasons I never used to go outside as my skin used to look very dry and I was not feeling good about it.

But when ...

• I switched to the Garnier moisturisers my skin no more looks or feels dry and I feel it very good and I can go any where without worrying about my skin.

This moisturiser is so good that it contains the

good ness of the milk and the cream and has given me the best result.

My skin has become very soft and glowing all the time.

If u want the best quality product then it is better to use the Garnier products.

jawad khan says :

i have acne problem can i use garnier light mostirizer

Galega says :

Yes, you can use Garnier Light Moisturizer. You should also use Garnier Men Acno Fight Cream for few days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31610225040931/k2311a106/10.6.07