Times Square NY  » Travel  »
New York City
  • I love everything about this place and if you must know, the best part to spend time there would to just be walking endlessly and exploring things for yourself
  • Another particular restaurant that served some nice fillet mignon and soft shell crabs were so delicious that my boyfriend ordered two servings of those
  • I wonder how those aspiring and small-time actors and actresses managed to avoid all these sinful pleasures, for I would feel that I can't
  • As for the best way to spend your time in Times Square, I would pretty much say that you need to have a good guide to show you around
  • Other than all these, I suppose another best thing about Times Square are the amazing lights that always never fail to amaze me

• by deadpoet

Times Square is located in New York City and I have been to this place a couple of times with my boyfriend before. I love everything about this place and if you must know, the best part to spend time there would to just be walking endlessly and exploring things for yourself.

There are a lot of aspiring actors and actresses that I saw in Times Square and this busy city is a very nice place to visit. My boyfriend and I practically walked on Broadway and we managed to get some first come, first served tickets and watched a good show on Broadway. Other than that, we went to this particular place called Theater District. This is a nice street that we just strolled along freely

and we managed to pick up some choices of a good and wonderful restaurant. We went to have dinner at this fabulous place called The Hourglass Tavern and it is a nice little bistro located at 373 West 46th.

The fact about Times Square that I love so much would be that it has a lot of street names to it and that is an amazing way of spending our time just walking endlessly. As for other restaurants, we also managed to visit some pizza joints and not in just Times Square, but I am guessing the whole of NYC are filled with pizza joints. Another particular restaurant that served some nice fillet mignon and soft shell crabs were so delicious that my boyfriend ordered two servings of ...

• those. I wonder how those aspiring and small-time actors and actresses managed to avoid all these sinful pleasures, for I would feel that I can’t.

Next off, we also did some great amount of people watching and I just love watching the hundreds of people along the sidewalks and also looking at youngsters chilling on the river-fronts.

As for the best way to spend your time in Times Square, I would pretty much say that you need to have a good guide to show you around. Though it is set in a larger frame of New York City, Times Square is no easy feat, especially coming from a tourist like me, hailing all the way from Asia, ha!

I suppose Times Square has a lot of different things to offer and

one wouldn’t get bored at all exploring the things that are on display. The crowds always get to me and I am truly amazed that in such a place, could hold so many Broadway theaters and the likes.

Other than all these, I suppose another best thing about Times Square are the amazing lights that always never fail to amaze me. They will always remain a fascinating part of me and I will always remember. There are huge Neon lit signs everywhere I go and on every corner of any particular streets. The tenants looked very friendly as well and they would offer some welcoming and are really nice if you ask for directions.

Times Square is a part of New York that I will always remember and will always love.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38610225030931/k2311a106/10.6.07