Equate conditioners  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like it because i have used it and know about it that this one is really great

• by baba

Along with the Equate shampoo I also use the Equate conditioners for my hair as my hair is very fizzy by nature and it used to take a very long time for me to brush my hair and I also

used to loose many hair while brushing my hair as that was too fizzy before. But since I am using the Equate shampoo and the Equate conditioners after washing my hair, my hair has got very soft and thick.

• I don’t really need to struggle so much to clear the tangles of my hair. My hair looks very silky and soft. My husband always admires me a lot for looking so beautiful when I wash my
        hair using the Equate shampoo and also for using the equate conditions which makes my hair completely extra ordinary. I really love the Equate conditioners.

I like it because i have used it and know about it that this one is really great.

Equate conditioners
    anita hill says :

re : I like it because i have used it and know about it that this one is really great
    what happen to equate for shiny glossy hair. shampoo conditioner.
    it made my hair feel so good and clean. the other shampoo’s
    seem to leave a ugly film on my hair that feels gross. my hair frizzes out when its dry.please tell me where i can get good shiny glossy that shampoo that made my hair feel so good.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Anita, there are a couple things that I would suggest for you. Firstly is to stay away from shampoos and conditioners that are moisturizing because they can inhibit shine. Secondly, I asked a stylist that I know about a shampoo for shiny hair and she recommended Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo Conditioner by Suave Professionals. It uses natural Moroccan Argan Oil to bring back and boost your hairs natural luster. It is available at most grocery stores but Wal-Mart seems to be the cheapest $ 2.88 per each 12.6 fl oz bottle of the shampoo and the conditioner. They do have larger bottles but I would stick with the smaller ones until you are certain this product will give you the results that you want.

That said, do avoid washing your hair in extremely hot water as this will strip the natural oils and make your hair dull. Use warm water instead. Anyway, hope this helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31610225010931/k2311a106/10.6.07