Nokia 6630
  • I am using it daily and I love it as I did not face even a single complaint about this phone
  • The cost of this phone is also not much when I see all the features that are added to this phone

• by baba

The model of the phone, which I am using it 6630 from Nokia. I just bought it recently that is just 5 months back.

I am using it daily and I love it as I did not face

even a single complaint about this phone.

This phone has got the speaker phone feature, which is very helpful for me.

I did not want to have the phone, which is very delicate to handle, and I just ...

• wanted to use my phone rough and tuff and I can say that this phone suits best for me.

phone.

The ring tones are so good to hear.

The screen and the color of the phone is good.

I feel that it can be an ideal gift to give it for some one to whom we love a lot.

Nokia 6630

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37610224910931/k2311a106/10.6.07