Streex hair color  » Cosmetics  »
  • The cost of this hair color is not at all more when we see the other good company hair colors and even the shades, which are available here, are cool
  • I recommend this hair color for every one to try it

• by baba

Streex has got the new entry in the line of hair colors. I have heard that there are many good shades of hair colors can be seen in this range.

I have seen the hair of my

friend who had tried the streex hair color and I felt the color of her hair was looking nice and even the quality of the hair was looking great and improved much better than before.

The cost of ...

• this hair color is not at all more when we see the other good company hair colors and even the shades, which are available here, are cool.

It is good to try it, it seems.

Even I

have decided to use it for my hair.

Most of my friends and even our lecturers use the same brand of hair colors for their hair too.

I recommend this hair color for every one to try it.

Streex hair color

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31610224890931/k2311a106/10.6.07