Lean Maths CD from Buggers for kids  » Baby care  »
  • The Buggers is a great company which produces many kind of CDs for kids to learn many things in an easier way and it is also very interesting way
  • Even I believe that it is a very good way of learning the maths by watching the CD

• by baba

The Buggers is a great company which produces many kind of CDs for kids to learn many things in an easier way and it is also very interesting way. Even I believe that it is a

very good way of learning the maths by watching the CD. In the CD there will some animated characters who teach many things and kids learn it fast when they watch such CDs. My son ...

• is 4 years old now. But before I join him to the school he had learned all the pre nursery essentials, just by watching the Bugger CDs. So I believe that the kids not only use
        the time in learning the school essentials and they will also be busy for some time and we the parents can use the same time in doing some work. Is not it a good idea for our kids?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54610224830831/k2311a106/10.6.07