Digital Concepts Camera  » Cameras  »
1.0
  • When I went to take another picture I noticed that something was wrong because the display had a bunch of weird symbols on it that did not belong
  • I have basically come to the conclusion that it must be something to do with the brand being made in china that it is just cheaply made even though I paid 80.00 for this camera
  • I would not recommend it to anyone unless you like throwing your money away

• by sadonna
      I have always wanted a digital camera. After many years of waiting I finally went to Wal-Mart and purchased one from the electronics department. I bought a Digital Concepts Camera.

It has 6. 1 mega pixels and a 4x zoom level.

The pictures seem to come out clear if you can get any that is. The first one only lasted a week.

I took my kids on a field trip to the park in Pall Mall with our home school group. The kids were playing on the swings and I took out the camera to take a couple of pictures.

When I finished I placed it back in a case and set it in the middle of the picnic table. When I went ...

• to take another picture I noticed that something was wrong because the display had a bunch of weird symbols on it that did not belong.

I took the camera back and they replaced it with another one of the same model. We had it a couple of months when the button you push to take the pictures started sticking.

I have

basically come to the conclusion that it must be something to do with the brand being made in china that it is just cheaply made even though I paid 80 for this camera. I would not recommend it to anyone unless you like throwing your money away.

Once could have been a fluke but twice shows a pattern in my book so beware.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43610224790831/k2311a106/10.6.07