Jammin in Jamaica
1.5
  • It shows how little they trust each other and how their jealousy cost the band it's shot at the competition
  • I think the girls liked it because one of the guys in the band was kind of hot but they won't admit that

• by sadonna

Jammin in Jamaica is a kid movie intended for teenage girls. It’s not exactly my cup of tea though but my girls like it.

It’s about a group of teenage girls and their boyfriends who play in a band.

The

boys get an opportunity to go to Jamaica for a competition and the girls get jealous so they follow the guys down to surprise them.

It shows how little they trust each other and how their jealousy cost the band ...

• it’s shot at the competition.

In the end they make up and it all ends well.

This movie to me was a bit hokey so it is not for everyone.

I think the girls liked it because one of the

guys in the band was kind of hot but they won’t admit that.

What ever the reason I guess we all have our own.

So if you have teenage girls this may be a movie they would enjoy watching.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11510224650131/k2311a105/10.5.07