United Grocery Outlet  » Shopping  »
Crossville, Tennessee
  • When asked the question by my friends where I go to grocery shop, I have to admit there is no one stop shop place for me
  • However, I probably do buy at least one third of my groceries at the United Grocery Outlet in Crossville, Tennessee

• by sadonna

When asked the question by my friends where I go to grocery shop, I have to admit there is no one stop shop place for me. However, I probably do buy at least one third of my groceries at the United Grocery Outlet in

Crossville, Tennessee.

They are sort of a warehouse outlet.

When you walk in they have the shelves lined with cases of products that some are lightly damaged while others are brand new.

Their prices for at least half of their items are exceptionally reasonable ...

• for today’s economy.

I shop for bargains mostly.

A ten pound bag of potatoes for $1.

99 to me is a good deal.

I have gotten packs of the precooked bacon for 99 cents when it typically sells for 2.

39 at Wal-Mart or other

stores.

So when I go shopping there I can spend forty dollars and come out with four to six bags full of groceries that will feed my family for a week or two where at Wal-Mart I’m lucky to have one or two bags of groceries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24510224630131/k2311a105/10.5.07