Avon Naturals Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Whenever I notice that my skin is a little dry, I find one of the bottle of Avon Naturals body lotion that I have
  • The kind that I like the best is called Coconut and Papaya, but it is no longer available in the regular Avon catalogs
  • I don't think there has been one I've tried that I haven't liked, and I've tried most of them
  • The best part about it being from Avon is that you can find it on sale quite often
  • I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that likes to use lotion

• by Heather

Whenever I notice that my skin is a little dry, I find one of the bottle of Avon Naturals body lotion that I have. It comes in about 6 different kinds.

The kind that I like the best is called Coconut and Papaya, but it is no longer available in the regular Avon catalogs.

However, it can

be found in some of the outlet catalogs.

All of the other kinds of it are quite good smelling, as well.

I don’t think there has been one I’ve tried that I haven’t liked, and I’ve tried most of them.

The best part about it being from Avon is that you can find it on sale quite ...

• often.

Every couple of books, Avon introduces a new Naturals scent, and those are usually on sale at first.

The product is light without being too runny or too thick.

It goes on very smoothly, and it leaves the skin soft and scented.

The best time to put it on, I’ve found, is after a bath or a

shower.

It leaves my skin feeling soft after showering.

In comparison to body lotions from department stores, I much prefer Avon Naturals body lotion.

There are just as many scents available as in stores, and it is not runny like some of the store kinds.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that likes to use lotion.

Avon Naturals Body Lotion
    sharon says :

re : Whenever I notice that my skin is a little dry, I find one of the bottle of Avon Naturals body lotion that I have
    I have extremely dry skin, so the lotion doesn’t really help with moisture. So I ended up using pure shea butter, that I found on amazon. The coconut and papaya smells so good, that I did use the lotion over top of the she butter. I’m so bummed that this is hard to find I would like them to bring back the coconut and papaya. It’s so hard for me to find.

kathleenhankinssevilla says :

Oh I have to agree with you on the papaya scent which is extremely amazing and long lasting. My mom was able to order the papaya scent before it was pulled out. However, just like how you feel right now, it is now just a part of Avon’s best seller now gone. Hopefully they get to launch something as unique and aromatic as the coconut and papaya.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31510224480131/k2311a105/10.5.07