Johnson’s baby nappy pads  » Baby care  »
  • The cost of these pads is just a little more but very good to use
  • This is a good product to use and I can recommend it

• by baba

I have many friends and so many of my friends have the small cute little babies and even I have a baby too. Actually when I met one of my friends I was very happy to see her after a long time.

And I had been to her house once and in her house I saw the packet of Johnson�s baby nappy pads.

My friend told me that she only uses the Johnson�s baby nappy pads for her baby as these pads are very good ...

• in quality and they are very soft.

She said that her baby does not cry or does not feel it un comfortable while wearing the pads and even after a very long hours of wearing the pads the baby is quite happy and

does not cry.

The cost of these pads is just a little more but very good to use.

It is also very easily available in most of the medical shops.

This is a good product to use and I can recommend it.

-22
    saji says :

how long does a j j nappy pads be used …i mean how many hours does a single nappy can used for one month kid

Galega says :

You can use it for maximum 6 hours. After that, you need to change it to keep off possibility of infection and irritation to the skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54410224450931/k2311a104/10.4.07