Johnson’s baby shampoo  » Baby care  »
3.3
  • The cost of this shampoo is not at all much and even the poor people can buy it

• by baba

We know that there are many kind of shampoos for babies are available in the market now a days but since a very long time I only trust to use the Johnson and Johnson’s baby shampoo for my kids and

I have also used this shampoo when they were kids. Actually the quality of this shampoo is very good and it contains no strong chemicals as it is used even for the infants. The cost of this shampoo ...

• is not at all much and even the poor people can buy it. But the quality of this shampoo is great. The eyes of my baby wont get reddened when I use this shampoo to wash their hair.
        The hair quality of my children after washing their hair using this shampoo is very good. Even my children love this shampoo a lot and they wont allow me to change the brand of the shampoo, which they use.

Johnson's baby shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54410224390931/k2311a104/10.4.07